Welcome to the
HDP Group of the Electronics Laboratory
The investigations of the HDP group are focused on the following topics:
- Thin film Process Characterization
- Distributed and Lumped Passive Structures Integration into Packaging Substrates
- Modelling Techniques and Developement of Design Methodologies for Antenna Integration in RF/MM-Wave Packages
- Ultra-wideband Antenna Design and Modelling Issues
- High Frequency Calibration, Measurement and Extraction VNA and TDR Techniques
- HDP Group helds presentation on "Integrated Passives for Millimetre-Wave
EPPIC Integrated Passives Seminar, Cambridge, UK, 24th. April 2003.
- Student Projects
HDP Group, summer term 2003 out now (in german only).
- New webpage for EU project NETPACK (IST No. 33013) now online.
- EU research project LIPS, Low Cost Interconnect, Packaging and Subsystem
Integration Technologies for Millimetre-wave Applications (IST Project No. 30128)
successfully running since November 1st. 2001.